The User is an individual person of legal age, capable by their actions to acquire the civil rights and independently to implement them, and able by their actions to create for themselves the civil duties, to independently perform and be responsible in case of failure, who accepts the terms of this document and uses the services of the website.
The Administration is business entity Cosmicroi which is the sole owner of the website on the basis of private property rights and provides organizational, financial, technical support for the existence and functioning of the website.
The Parties are the Administration, the Users and the Visitors of the website.
The Website is an Internet resource that has a domain name cosmicroi.com, which is under organizational management and belongs to the administration on the terms of the right of private property.
1. General terms
1.1. This Policy defines the procedure for processing and protection of personal data about the Users by the Administration, which can be obtained by the Administration when the User uses the services provided through the website.
1.2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure proper protection of information about the Users, including their personal data, from unauthorized access and disclosure.
1.3. The relations related to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information provided by the User are governed by this Policy and the current legislation of the Republic of Armenia. The website administration pays special attention to data protection. The processing of data by the website administration is carried out in accordance with the relevant provisions of the current legislation of Republic of Armenia on data protection, as well as in accordance with this Policy.
1.4. By using the Website, the User expresses their full consent to the terms of this Policy.
1.5. In case of disagreement with the provisions of this document (in part or in whole), the person who expressed such a will, has no right to use its services.
2. The purpose of collecting, processing and storing information provided by users of the Website
2.1. The processing of personal data about the User is carried out in accordance with the legislation of Republic of Armenia. Processing of personal data about the User is carried out by the Administration for the purposes of:
user identification within the framework of the relationship between the Administration and the User;
provision of a number of services by the Administration to the User offered on the website;
conducting statistical and other research on the basis of impersonal data.
3. Terms of processing of personal information provided by the User and its transfer to third parties
3.1. The administration takes all necessary measures to protect personal data about the User from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction.
3.2. The administration provides access to personal data about the User only to a circle of persons who need this information to ensure the functioning of the Website, and for the purpose of providing the Services to the User.
3.3. The administration has the right to use the information provided by the User, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of Republic of Armenia(as well as to prevent and / or suppress illegal and / or illicit actions of the Users). Disclosure of the information provided by the User can be made only in accordance with the current legislation of Republic of Armenia at the request of the court, the request of law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases stipulated by the legislation of Republic of Armenia.
4. Terms of the use of the Website
4.1. The User, when using the Website, confirms that they:
4.1.1. Have all necessary rights, allowing them to acquire for themselves civil rights and exercise them on their own, and also ability by their actions to create for themselves civil duties, fulfill them on their own and bear responsibility, in case of failure to fulfill them;
4.1.2. Indicate reliable information about themselves to the extent necessary to use the services of the Website; mandatory fields for further provision of services of the website are marked in a special way with the asterisk ('*'), all other information is provided by the user at their own discretion.
4.1.3. Acknowledge that the information on the Website posted by the User about themselves, may become available to third parties in the cases established by the Policy and regulations of the current legislation of Republic of Armenia;
4.1.4. Are familiar with the terms of this Policy, express their consent to it and assume the rights and obligations specified in it. Familiarization with the terms of this Policy and putting a tick under the link to this Policy is a written consent of the User to the collection, storage, processing and transfer to third parties of personal data provided by the User.
4.2. The administration does not verify the accuracy of the received (collected) information about the Users, except for cases when such verification is necessary in order to fulfill obligations to the user, as well as other cases not stipulated by the provisions of the Policy, but established by the norms of the current legislation of the Republic of Armenia.
5. For the purposes of this Policy, "personal information about the User" means:
5.1. Data provided by the User independently in the process of using the Website, including, but not limited to: name, surname, contact phone number and/or e-mail address, IP address, MAC address, etc.
5.2. Data automatically transmitted to the website during its use by the software installed on the User's device, including IP address, information from the cookies, information about the user's browser (or other program through which the website is accessed), access time, the address of the requested page.
6. Change and deletion of personal data
6.1. The user may at any time change (update, supplement) the personal information or part of it provided by them, as well as the parameters of its confidentiality, by sending this information to the e-mail of the Administration.
7.1. The administration has the right to make changes to this Policy of the User's personal data protection. When making changes to the current edition, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Policy comes into force from the moment of its publication on the website, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy. The current version of the Policy for the protection of personal data about the User is available at: https://cosmicroi.com/
8. Contact details
8.1. All suggestions or questions regarding this Policy should be reported to the Administration at the appropriate e-mail address: [email protected]
The company COSMICROI LIMITED(hereinafter cosmicroi.com) operates and owns affiliate network on the domain: https://cosmicroi.com/
Members of the affiliate network are Webmasters, Advertisers, cosmicroi.com
Sign up for the affiliate network cosmicroi.com through completing the registration procedure on the domain: https://cosmicroi.com/
The administration reserves the right to refuse the webmaster’s request to participate in the affiliate program without explanation
The acceptance of the affiliate terms is performed by creating a personal account on https://cosmicroi.com/. The performance of this action means full acceptance with the terms of the Agreement.
REQUIREMENTS FOR WEBMASTERS
- The webmaster shall ensure that he has the necessary rights to conduct marketing activities on advertising platforms. He assumes any legal and financial responsibility for what is happening on advertising platforms.
- The webmaster agrees not to take any action affecting the work of the partner network cosmicroi.com. Under such actions we technically refer to attempts to influence the health of servers of the affiliate network, attempts to break the protection mechanisms, use viruses, Trojans, other malware for any purpose. Use brute force attacks, DoS(DdoS) attacks, spam, links and any other process which may be detrimental by the affiliate network.
- The webmaster may have only one account. One account is created by one natural person or one legal entity. If a natural person performs duties in the state for a legal entity that has an account in affiliate network cosmicroi.com, he is prevented by these rules to create a personal account to perform duties for this legal entity.
- The webmaster shall promptly respond to requests and appeals of the cosmicroi.com Administration including to eliminate the causes of complaints from advertisers about the content and quality of advertising materials, as well as sources and methods of placement of advertising materials. Cosmicroi.com Administration may apply restrictions to the webmaster if the Administration hasn't received a reply within 12 hours from the time of the Administration’s request.
- The webmaster is obliged to strictly abide by these rules.
TRAFFIC SOURCE REQUIREMENT
Traffic sources are accepted in accordance with the terms of each offer individually
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR WEBMASTER’S SITE USED AS A TRAFFIC SOURCE
The age of the site should be at least 2 weeks
The site should not violate the laws of countries in which you are operating
The website must be hosted on a paid hosting (exception can be made for Pre-landers and separate Landing pages)
It is not allowed to work in the system sites with cheating visits
Each source before using in the program must be checked by the cosmicroi.com Administration
Cosmicroi.com Administration reserves the right to refuse the use of any traffic source without explanation.
RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS IN WORKING WITH COSMICROI.COM
To work on cosmicroi.com Webmaster is not allowed to:
- Use unapproved traffic sources
- Use sources that violate the legislation of countries in traffic and offer which you are working with
- Use sources of intolerance by race and gender
- Use sources which contain malicious code;
- Use cheat systems in any way, including:
- to make the required actions by yourself
- to make the desired actions with the help of other users for reward, request, deception or misrepresentation
- to obscure or change any referrer
- to change IP address within the same subnet or with the help of proxy servers and anonymizer
- to use spam to attract users or other webmasters
- intentionally use false information about the offer to attract leads
- to initiate automatic actions of users with the help of scripts, bots or other means
- To use any traffic of active advertising systems
- To use promotional materials(including brand) of one advertiser to promote the site of another advertiser
- To use any technology or type of cookie stuffing(cookie dropping). It is forbidden to use scripts that add cookies to the sites that the User visited and viewed. It is forbidden to change, substitute, grind the cookies of the User to others who do not belong to the sites that you have seen
- To ignore the requests of the Administration to provide data about traffic sources or any other information related to the activities of the Webmaster on cosmicroi.com
- To provide false, incorrect information to cosmicroi.com Administration in any way.
THE PROCEDURE OF IMPOSING RESTRICTIONS ON WEBMASTERS
If the webmaster violates the rules, cosmicroi.com Administration reserves the right to apply sanctions:
- The suspension of payments
- Temporary blocking of the account
- Webmaster’s account lock with all the funds freeze in without limit of time
The decision is made depending on the degree of violation by each webmaster individually up to 3 working days
PAYMENTS TO WEBMASTERS
Payments to webmasters are made on:
- Webmoney WMZ E-wallets
Payments are made upon the request of the webmaster. To receive the payment webmasters must book a payment through the user account. The minimum amount to be paid is $50.
The administration reserves the right at any time and without notice change these rules.
- Cosmicroi.com does not guarantee that the advertiser or any third-party will be able to access cosmicroi.com’s website at any particular time. External factors and/or factors beyond cosmicroi.com’s control might cause service disruptions at times for which cosmicroi.com might not have any power over.
- Cosmicroi.com shall not be liable to the advertiser (whether for breach of contract, negligence or otherwise) for any loss of or corruption to data or computer files, loss of use, lost business, loss of anticipated savings or revenues, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunities, loss of goodwill, or damage to reputation, arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
The following are examples of materials that must not be included in Your Content. The following materials are either illegal or prohibited by the Company for purposes of posting on the Website. We reserve the right (but are not obliged) to investigate and take appropriate
legal actions against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, by submitting or posting any of the following:
- material that is offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
- material that threatens, harasses or advocates harassment of another person
- material that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner
- material that contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject or contains a link to an adult Website
- material that includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent
- material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18
- material that provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, personal or business email addresses, or last names
- material that contains information that you know is false or misleading or material that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous
- material that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated music, movies or computer programs or links to them, or providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices
- material that involves the transmission of "junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, or "spamming”
- material that furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.